When the mind tells you to write, then write. Spill it out. Have the urge to express what you've experienced, what you've been through, and what you've heard into some words.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday morning.

Good morning!

Never thought I would be this excited on this Saturday morning. I just woke up half an hour ago and now I'm here trying to announce something. 

I want to write a book. 

I know this may sound silly, but this is such a sudden idea that came up unexpectedly. I got this idea just 15mins ago when I was reading my Timeline on my bed. I used to read good morning tweets on this such hours but today was different. One person who I followed is the chief of Nulis Buku. It's basically a publishing service that allow you to publish your book without charging anything. They believe that every person has a dream to write a book and pursue it. They also said that a book means a lot more when it is shared with a lot of people. 

I like the way they describe their company, it is true indeed. People sometimes want their piece of work to be published, and to be known by a lot of people. I have always been dreaming about writing a book. I had write about it, that I wanted to write my own book, on my old blog.. but it never really happened. I was inspired by JK Rowling and I wanted to write a fiction. But maybe this time is different. I want to write a story which is based on my life. Not that my life is interesting though, but there are parts of me that can be questioned. And I think it will be a good storyline. 

Ollie, the chief of Nulis Buku, said a few things on Twitter that are really inspiring. 

"Write to inspire. Write when inspired" - @salsabeela

"Everybody has a story. *Everyone can be a Writer." - @salsabeela 

Once again I got to say, it's true. I also believe that a story that everybody owns is worth to share. 

Anyway.. the problem is.. I don't know where to start. I always made a plan for myself but I kept on neglecting it. As soon as I do my routine activities, all the dreams seem to be disappeared. I made a bunch of 2011 goals in the end of 2010, but I barely completed even one task. And maybe, because this is such a sudden thought, it is not gonna be completed in a short period of time. I have to get focused on my thesis, my IELTS, application for scholarship and other related stuffs.

Well at least I have stated here that I want to write a book, so every time I open my blog, I will be remembered. It's a lifetime goal I assume. Someday, I will. But perhaps, not now. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment