When the mind tells you to write, then write. Spill it out. Have the urge to express what you've experienced, what you've been through, and what you've heard into some words.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Cancelled Tour

I'm writing this in favor of my disappointment to one of Indonesian promotors. Due to promotion and ticket issues, CN Blue, a rock indie band from Korea who was supposed to have a concert here in Jakarta had decided to cancel the concert. The concert was regarding their Asia Tour; including Jakarta, Hong Kong and Thailand.

The news started when FNC Music, the management of CNBlue, stated that CNBlue concert in Jakarta is cancelled. The reason was because the event organizer in Indonesia was lacking of preparation of the concert as well as the promotion. At first, FNC Music had requested the promotor to fix this issue, however, they did not seem to find any answer from the Starlight management and hence they cancelled the tour. 

When I read the news I thought it was just a hoax. I kept on telling my mind that the concert is going to happen. I asked the Starlight management through Twitter to ask if it is true or false, and around 4 o'clock they finally confirmed that the concert has been cancelled. Based on Startlight's press conference, they had tried to fulfill all the requirements given from the FNC, but according to them, FNC had insisted to stop all the concert preparation. (source)

So it's a bye-bye to Yong Hwa. 
I was not meant to watch him performing live anyway, sad thing to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment