When the mind tells you to write, then write. Spill it out. Have the urge to express what you've experienced, what you've been through, and what you've heard into some words.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Little Update

Abandoning my blog for a month. I know. I was very excited when I wrote down the first post but nowadays I have been neglecting it. About weeks ago, I actually had the thought about writing something.. something valuable, but I didn't really have an idea on what to post. From the 2nd of October (my last post) until today, my days have been so far so good. I have been working with the 2nd and 3rd chapters of my thesis so I barely had a free time. And since I submitted my thesis task on last Friday, and finished all my paper works by yesterday, I think I owe this blog a post.  

Anyway, I remembered I posted something about an internship in UK. Well, it's not going to happen. The cost that I need to pay is waaaaaay more expensive than I thought. I have to spend like almost $7000 for two or three months internship. And it's beyond my reach. I wouldn't even dare to ask that so much money to my parents for only having a work experience in UK which not even lasts a year. So, forget about it. God still has a plan for me. I do believe in it. And maybe at this time I should have said, "it seems impossible." But no. Impossible is not in my dictionary. Nothing is impossible.. unless you try. 

Talking about trying, last week I went to Australian Education Fair in Jakarta to enlighten me with a choice I will make in the future.. on where I will go for my master degree. If UK seems to be far off the limits (not impossible.. just out of reach), then maybe I should be thinking of other countries as my option. Then I clearly stated to my mom, I will not enroll in any other universities beside the universities in UK or Australia. I'd prefer to start working. But my mom strongly disagreed. And when my mom disagreed, later on, I'm just gonna follow what she thinks the best for me. Even if I said no at first. My mom has a power to brainwash my mind. She has a power to make me obeys her. So, well, I just have to go with the flow. Whatever happens next, I'm sure it is the best way for me. I hope. 

That's enough for the update.
It's 12:28PM right now and I need to go to bed :| 
Morning classes suck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment