When the mind tells you to write, then write. Spill it out. Have the urge to express what you've experienced, what you've been through, and what you've heard into some words.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Long story short...

HELLO BLOG.

It's been months since my last post! I've got lots and lots to tell, really. But apparently, this is not the right time for me to write a new post. Anyway, long story short, I'm just gonna tell briefly what I've been going through since November of last year.

On February, I had my thesis exam. Me and my team finally got through with it with a very satisfying result. On June, I started to work in one of the consulting company here in Indonesia. So, I got like.. three months holiday and I spent it wisely. Yes, very wisely. I used my holiday time to.. mostly.. sleep. Besides, I also went to Bangkok with a friend of mine for four days, which for me, was quite a sufficient time to have a getaway.

And I know it may sound odd that all of my previous posts were about me searching for a scholarship, but then I ended up working. Reality bites, they say. I believe that. But they also say, to be able to reach out your dream, you have to do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Working life, on the other hand, has been .. well.. so far so good. I met lots of great people here. The working environment is quite enjoyable. The only problem is, I just need a little more time to adapt, to get out from my comfort zone and start to find another comfort zone here. I'm not actually the type of person who is unlikely to adapt to a new environment, but this time is different. My life is so different now in compared to my life in last year or in the first two or three months of this year. Working life is waaaay different than my college life. So, adapting is very needed, right?

Oh.. shoot. My supervisor is here. Time to get back to work.
I'm gonna find another time to write a loooong post.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment